Free delivery: you can take goods from our store, or we can deliver to your address with our carrier.
1. After order confirmed we plan to provide all products within 14 to 30 days to the UK unless otherwise agreed with you. Actual delivery is often via third party suppliers and carriers and can, therefore, be beyond our reasonable control. We do not accept liability whatsoever for any failure to deliver within that time and offer no compensation for failure to provide within any given timescale.
2. In any case, in order, we will send you an email and will provide information on order details and estimated delivery date.
3. Orders received on weekends, or public holidays we will process the next working day. Delivery on weekends could be additionally charged.
4. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you are also agreeing to accept additional delivery charges.
5. Incorrect personal details may also lead to problems or delays in delivery. Before placing your order, please ensure that you have included the full delivery address details, including an accurate postcode of the delivery address and your daytime contact telephone number and an up to date email address so that we can notify you in the event of a delivery problem.
6. During adverse weather conditions, our delivery service may be affected in some areas, resulting in lead times being slightly longer than advertised.
7. If you are not going to be in to accept delivery and you wish the goods to be left, please notify us before delivery in writing an email or leave a signed note on your door to this effect. In all cases, our delivery service is a one man delivery with a kerbside delivery only. If you have any special requirements or believe access to your address may be difficult for our delivery driver, then please contact us.
8. If you have placed your order online and an additional delivery surcharge required, we will communicate with you and will notify about any other charges. You can then choose to continue with your order by paying the additional delivery charges or you may cancel your order at that point.
9. If a delivery is refused at the delivery address and re-requested for another date, we may charge for the second shipment. If for any reason, you refuse to accept the delivered item, you must notify us immediately of the reason for refusal.
10. Carriers are not insured to enter properties and therefore will not carry any goods through a customers house.
11. If you miss the delivery of your order, you may incur a re-delivery charge as we have met our original delivery obligation with our first attempted delivery.
12. Transportation successfully made once the product has arrived at the address specified so long as the product has signed for or a signed note by the buyer has been left to say that the products can be moved unsigned. Where goods are required to be approved, these must be signed by an adult aged 18 years or more.
13. Products are your responsibility once you have received them, your agent or the intended recipient or a signed note has been left indicating that delivery can be left unattended. Any loss or damage to the products will be at your own risk.
14. We advise that you do not arrange any third party ancillary services until all goods are delivered and checked. We will not be held responsible for the unnecessary expense incurred in this regard where the delivery estimate has been relied upon but not met. Compensation will not be issued under such circumstances.
15. Shortages should be noted on the consignment note and notified to us within seven days of delivery by calling or emailing us.
16. We may not accept claims for damaged goods if the courier has obtained a clear signature for delivery. If more than seven days after delivery have passed, please contact us.
17. If there is cause for concern or any other problems identified, such as damaged parts, on or after delivery, do not attempt assembly. Please contact us for further advice.